My favorite online resources

I've got a few bigger posts in the works right now (harmless mattresses, air and water filters and whether or not you really need them, carpet contents, baby toys/clothes/feeding, etc.) and have been working with a handful of amazing people on some exciting guest posts, so while all these things continue to come together I thought I'd leave you with a few of my favorite resources from around the web. These are some of the sites I've most often visited as I've cleaned up different areas of my life:


What are some of your favorite nontoxic living resources? I'm always excited to find new research sources or other great blogs that make our lives easier!

1 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    best firm mattress

    ReplyDelete

 

Questions or requests?

Name

Email *

Message *

About

I've spent 5+ years cleaning up my chemical act, first by researching conventional products and then by finding nontoxic solutions and making slow and steady changes. I blog about my past and current research, recommend products and DIY solutions, and present simple steps that can make a big difference in the health of your home. Harmless Home is a positive, non-judgmental place to share successes, concerns, and questions - If you're looking for entry-level ways to detox your lifestyle, then Harmless Home is for you. Welcome!
-Elisabeth