Taking a sick day...

I'm feeling a little under the weather today :( What are your best tips to beat a cold before it takes a turn for the worse? Leave a comment or send me a message and I'll post a master list next week! I tend to take an extra Vitamin C, gargle with water and apple cider vinegar, enjoy a steamy bath with Epsom salts and essential oils, and drink lots of warm Lemon Ginger Echinacea from Trader Joe's. This time around I'm giving chiropractic care a try for the first time - I paid a little visit to the fabulous Dr. Elise DeCamp at Essential Health Chiropractic and am feeling good about it! I'll report back on my full experience with chiropractic next week. A day or two may go by without a post this week, but don't worry, I'm researching lots of fascinating topics (including some reader requests!) for upcoming posts. Stay healthy!

4 comments:

  1. If you have greasy epidermis, don't think for a second that there's not a evening lotion that can help. Because the simple reality is, using evening lotion greasy items are an excellent way to control your skins oil stability and Jenny Scott keep it looking as younger as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting. Visit blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for imparting more of your ideas. Good job! Many thanks your website is surprisingly valuable for me. best massage chair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a whole lot much much to get the right time that you can show this kind of great massage chair details for me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Questions or requests?

Name

Email *

Message *

About

I've spent 5+ years cleaning up my chemical act, first by researching conventional products and then by finding nontoxic solutions and making slow and steady changes. I blog about my past and current research, recommend products and DIY solutions, and present simple steps that can make a big difference in the health of your home. Harmless Home is a positive, non-judgmental place to share successes, concerns, and questions - If you're looking for entry-level ways to detox your lifestyle, then Harmless Home is for you. Welcome!
-Elisabeth